Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Sale
- All products supplied are chargeable at the sale price ruling on the date of delivery. Such price shall reflect any tax, duty or other imposition in respect of the product (other than Value Added Tax). Value Added Tax, if applicable, will be charged separately.
- Payments for supplies will be effected by cash on delivery or in accordance with terms established from time to time by the seller. Interest on overdue amounts shall be payable at 3% above the base lending rate on the Seller’s Bankers.
- Risk in the Products shall pass to the Buyer on delivery but title to the Products shall remain in the Seller until payment therefore in full has been received by the Seller.
- Notice of any claim for damage, defect, the variance of quality or description, or shortage in quantity shall be given by the Buyer in writing to the Seller within three days after the goods are delivered or in the case of non-delivery of the whole of the consignment within three days after receipt of invoice and such notice shall state where and when the goods may be inspected by the Seller. The giving of such notice shall be a condition precedent to any such claim and in respect of such damage; defect, variance or shortage the Buyer shall be liable to pay for the full quantity of the goods to which the invoice relates.
- Subject to Clause 4, the Seller will replace at its own expense any products which differ in quality or description on delivery from the products agreed to be sold. All other warranties and conditions expressed or implied by statute or otherwise are excluded and the Seller shall not be further liable in respect of injury loss or damage consequential upon the sale or delivery of the products.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for any failure to make deliveries if fulfilment has been delayed, hindered, or prevented by any circumstances whatsoever which are not within the Sellers immediate control.
- If the Buyer defaults on payment of monies due, the Seller shall have the right to enter upon any premises where the products are located and take possession of and remove the same.
- No agent or employee of the Seller is permitted to alter or vary these conditions in any way unless expressly authorised to do so by the Seller. If the Buyer fails to adhere to these conditions, the Seller shall be entitled to stop further deliveries under accepted or partly completed orders.
- All products supplied are sold exclusively for the Buyer’s own use and shall not be resold transferred or disposed of by the Buyer to any other person private or commercial unless the products were supplied by the Seller to the Buyer specifically for resale.
- No product obtained from the Seller will be used as a fuel in mechanically propelled vehicles constructed or adapted for use on the roads in contravention of the hydrocarbon Oil (Customs & Excise) Act 1971 and/or amending legislation.
- PRODUCT SAFETY
In normal use, coal is safe, but please observe the following precautions:
- (a) This product supplied is FLAMMABLE, when used in an open fire a spark guard should be used at all times.
- (b) This product should be stored in a properly constructed, installed and maintained fuel store.
- (c) Care should be taken when lifting or moving these products